While in Shanghai for the World Expo 2010 the following are sites that I cannot access.
- My Posterous Site – although I can send posts to my Posterous site via email, I cannot see how these posts appear on the site as I cannot load it.
- Facebook – I have several comments I like to reply to on my Facebook Wall, but I cannot log into Facebook to do so.
- Twitter – as I had mentioned in my post Internet Deprived in Shanghai, I cannot access any Twitter services or related sites.
- FriendFeed – I cannot post anything to FriendFeed because the entire site is block. This may be because it is now own by Facebook.
- YouTube – I cannot see any videos on YouTube referenced by articles/posts I read. Therefore missing much of the content of a post. This lack of access also eliminate my sharing of interesting videos found on YouTube.
Without the above makes it hard for me to share. Fortunately, I still have Google Buzz and Google Reader.