Repost from: my “satellite” blog at Vox.Com
What’s on your “do before I die” list?
Submitted by Caroline.
This is a question I had heard brought up many times, but has yet to think of an answer… until now.
I think I will list my top 10 “Do Before I Die” items in reverse priority (10 being the most desired):
- Go bungee jumping
- Go for a luxury African Safari
- Go skydiving
- Get my Level 4 sailing certification and then purchase and live on a sailboat
- Get certified for scuba diving (Rescue level)
- Get my private pilot license
- Get my motorcycle license and purchase a Harley Davidson
- Go alpine skiing in the Swiss Alps
- Visit Mount Everest (again)
- Obit around the Earth either on a spacecraft or space station
I figure I have just a little less than 20 years to accomplish all this. Not that I expect to live another 20 more years. It is just that many of these items have ages limitations.